Saturday, June 01, 2013

Birthday Haul

Hello Everyone! 

It feels like forever since I've made a blog post, maybe that's because I haven't posted since the beginning of the month. Although, I got a new laptop so it looks like I'll be posting more than you can imagine from now on! 

My birthday was on May 17th so I've been a busy little bee trying to organise all of my accounts and doing all that boring stuff (no one told me how annoying it is turning 18). I thought I would share with you some of the things I got for my birthday - not all beauty related but I'm sharing them anyway because I'm excited!



1. 15" MacBook Pro





2. Real Techniques makeup brush kit - core collection







 

3. Rimmel wake me up foundation - 100 ivory



4. Bobbi Brown makeup manual 



5. Ricardo Elite luggage - 28" Sausalito superlite


6. Benefit Bronzer - Hula 



I kept this rather brief as I am doing reviews on most of the products so I'll go into much more depth.
I did get a few little things also but I think thought I'd keep it short and sweet and only add the larger items and beauty products. 
I could probably bombard you with millions of selfies taken on photobooth but I will save that for another day. Let me know in the comments below if you have any of these items, I love talking to you all! 



GeorgiaX 


•note to self - take photos during the day or they will turn it absolutely rubbish 

6 comments:

  1. happy belated birthday!! looks like you got some amazing presents!! A MAC!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I'm so so excited!

      GeorgiaX

      Delete
  2. The new laptop is so pretty! Oh my gaaaaahd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have no idea! You need to get one!

      GeorgiaX

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday! I love love love my macbook pro, you will too! x

    http://lucyandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I'm totally in love!

      GeorgiaX

      Delete