Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Month 4; Burt's Bees lemon butter cuticle cream

Hello Everyone!

This being the third month of my 12 products 12 months of reviews, I've done this one earlier rather than later as I haven't made a blog post in over 2 weeks. I've not been busy or anything interesting, to be honest I just haven't had anything worth talking about up until now.. 

I purchased Burt's Bees lemon butter cuticle cream last month and I use a lot more than I thought I would!


The packaging is quite basic, a metal tin and a lid you just pull on and off.




It has the strongest lemon smell out of any product I've ever used. It's quite fresh.



I like to use this when I have no nail polish on, on and around my nails. Then also once I have nail polish on just around my cuticles. It's very moisturizing and not oily at all (that was a concern of mine). I would recommend this to anyone, especially if you have hands that tend to be dry. I also like the fact that it is cruelty free and 100% natural. I'm not usually the type of person who looks for 100% natural ingredients but it's nice to see that every now and again. 



I've been a huge Burt's Bees fan ever since I purchased their lip balm. I was super excited about this purchase and it didn't disappoint! If you're thinking about getting the cuticle cream I say go for it, a little bit goes a long way and you get a lot of product for a reasonable price! 

AUS: $14.95
UK: £5.99
USA: $6 

There isn't much else to say really. I can feel a difference in nails after only a month and I'm so pleased! If you have any opinions on this product let me know in the comments below.
Thank you so much for reading my blog! 

GeorgiaX

  





4 comments:

  1. Hey, sorry I haven't blogged in a while so I didn't see that you nominated me for the Liebster award! But I replied to it and its on my blog!
    Thank you for the nomination!
    you are my only follower btw!

    Lauren xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay, I really like your blog :)

      You should totally keep blogging, it's so much fun and once you find more people to follow it's way better!

      GeorgiaX

      Delete
  2. This looks so amazing!
    I love your blog, and it would be amazing if you could check my blog out (I'm kinda new to blogging!)

    Ella x
    http://beautibits.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to, I don't have a laptop until Friday so I will then :)

      GeorgiaX

      Delete