Thursday, March 14, 2013

Products I've used up!

Hello Everyone! 

As you can probably tell from the title these are the products I've recently used up! Obviously not all the products I've ever finished ever but I would like to tell you that it takes me quite a while to finish anything. I am a repeat offender of repurchasing before I'm properly done with a products, whoops! 

Basically these are the product's I've recently finished and I would like to share with you my triumph! 




FACE PRODUCTS:

1. MAC mineralize skin finish natural, x 2
This is a product I will always love. I have always got at least one of these in my makeup collection and I will probably use these until the day I die. 

2. Rimmel
I won't lie this came in a gift set and I don't really use it on myself all too often.. I won't be repurchasing this. I think the only reason this was even finished is because I can use it on people who have dry skin as it is very light. 

3. MAC prep and prime, x 2
I love primers! This primer works wonders on almost any skin type. I do already have another one of these but I am looking for a new primer, I am a little bored with this one.. 

4. MAC Studio fix fluid
Again, I love this foundation to death but at the moment it seems to be a little too drying.. I have repurchased this already but I think I'll be investing in a different foundation very, very soon. - I love trying new foundations 

5. Maybelline Mineral power Finishing Veil
Again, this was a gift and I don't think I'll be buying this again. I only really used this powder when I wasn't going anywhere too important and I didn't want to waste my makeup.

6. Maybelline mineral power Natural perfecting concealer
This concealer is very good if you're on the go. I probably won't be repurchasing but it was not the worst concealer I've used.


EYE PRODUCTS:

1. Rimmel London sexy curves
This was featured in my Mascaras of the moment post so I obviously love it. You can go and look at that post if you want a full review - Here!

2. Maybelline New York falsies
This was the second mascara in my mascaras of the moment, I love love love this mascara!

3. Maybelline lash Stiletto
This is a good mascara if you are looking for length, it makes you look like you have crazy long lashes!

4. Maybelline Line Define liquid eyeliner
I can't say I loved this product but I can say it's not good for a thin line. 


LIP PRODUCTS:

1. BYS lip liner
This I picked up when I was out and I hadn't put any lipstick on but I was asked to dinner. I needed some colour and this was only $3..

2. Nivea Repair and Protect
I also have a post on this lip balm which you can check out here!

3. Dermal therapy lip balm
This lip balm is great when you have super chapped lips. Funnily enough my doctor actually suggested I get some when I was sick and it was amazing!

MISCELLANEOUS PRODUCTS:

1. Lee Stafford Dry Shampoo
I don't like the smell of this dry shampoo but I was all out of my favourite one so I used this up.. I won't be getting this again, no matter how good the sale is.

2. Cutex nail polish remover
Not much to say about this, it removed my nail polish as it was supposed too so... It was good?

3. Dove Summer Glow
I am a very very pale person. I blame my parents. This gradual tanner is amazing though! I couldn't go a summer without it. I don't like the fake tan look most girls my age go for but this looks more natural. 

4. Nivea Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes 
I got this when I was out and in need of some makeup wipes. They went fast because I needed to use 2-3 just to get all my makeup off.. Not too good. 


Overall I'm super glad I got rid of some of the products I wasn't too fond of and I made room for products I do genuinely adore! I will have to try and stop myself from purchasing not so great products just because they are on sale... I will be going for quality of the product and not how much I have to spend. - Lesson learned.

Let me know below if you're like me and usually buy something else before actually finishing products or if you always finish things. I'm really beginning to think it's just me...

What are some products you've used up? Would you repurchase them? Comment below telling me so I have some more products to try out!
Thank you all so much for reading my blog!

GeorgiaX

I was nominated for another Liebster Award by Katie and you should all check out her blog!

11 comments:

  1. The falsies is my favourite mascara! P.S You inspired me to go get that Nivea Lipbalm and I'm in love with it x

    myspacefordreaming.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad! Isn't it amazing!

      GeorgiaX

      Delete
  2. also love the falsies and mac mineralize skin finish!

    http://dotofdaisy.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely MAC collection! I've used a few of those products. I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! XX

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'll have a look now :)

      GeorgiaX

      Delete
  4. I LOOOOVE sexy curves! I need to remember to pick that up when I get to the drugstore next. I hope youll check out my blog! :) xo


    http://www.waitingfortheinternet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in love with sexy curves!

      GeorgiaX

      Delete
  5. Thank you! I'm so glad you liked it!

    GeorgiaX

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice products *_* your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too<3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete