Saturday, March 09, 2013

Month 2; Revlon Lip Butter

Hello Everyone! 

It's March and I haven't even made my month 2 post for my 12 products, 12 months post! Considering it was meant to be up at the end of February I think it's about time I spoke about my second product! Sorry it took so long but here we go!
At the end of January I purchased 2 of Revlon's Lip Butter and I'm so excited to tell you about them! 


I opted for a nude and a bright colour and I ended up deciding on Creme Brulee and Tutti Frutti.









CREME BRULEE
Creme Brulee is a very nude colour. It has no pinky or orangey undertones so, with lip liner, anyone can wear it!






TUTTI FRUTTI
If you like orange, like I do, this colour is amazing! You can build it up to be a true bright orange or put it on lightly and it just brightens up the face!







What I loved most about these lip sticks (I'll call them lip sticks although I'm not too sure they are) is the consistency! It's almost like putting on lip balm. It's hydrating but it is so highly pigmented you'd swear it's too good to be true!




If, like a lot of people I know, you don't like much shine to your lips then this may not be the product for you. If you only put on a light layer it won't give off too much of a shine but it's definitely got potential to be super glossy! 

The packaging is also super cute. Usually lip products have a boring tube but revlon have gone to the effort of putting a diamond design on the lids. Although this has nothing to do with the product itself I thought I'd add it in here just because I get excited by little things like this.





I find with a lot of lip products they often taste awful, but with the Lip Butters I was pleasantly surprised! It's not so good that I find myself licking my lips but it's good to the point of being able to accidentally lick your lips and not wanting to spit on the ground. I guess that's a positive thing! 


If you're thinking of buying a Lip Butter I say just go for it! I can't really say a bad word about it, maybe I'd like for it to last a little longer but it's easy enough to just throw it in your bag and reapply on the go! I think this is a great value for money product. Well done Revlon! 


Prices for my most popular audience 
UK: £7.99
AUSTRALIA:
$21.95
USA: $6.50

What is your opinion on Revlon's Lip Butter? Is it worth the hype or do you have a different product you just adore? I love all your opinions and feedback! So, thank you so much for reading my blog! 

GeorgiaX 

Sorry about how awful I look in the photos, I have had a bad case of the flu and I'm still not 100%.. Thought I'd just explain my poor appearance. X 

13 comments:

  1. So jealous you can pull off that orange... I love Candy apple and Macaroon xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are the only 2 I have, I really wanted to get candy apple!

      GeorgiaX

      Delete
  2. Cute post! I love the strawberry shortcake lip butter!

    tashfacee.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I kind of wish I'd had a better look when choosing, there are so many nice colours I didn't even see!

      GeorgiaX

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colours look great on you my fav is sweet tart! new follower xx

    http://dotofdaisy.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I was actually going to buy sweet tart but decided on tutti frutti, I may go and pick up that one as well :)

      GeorgiaX

      Delete
  5. I am LOVING the Revlon Lip Butters at the moment, fab post
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never tried any of these, bad blogger! They sound amazing!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try them, they are well worth the attention!

      GeorgiaX

      Delete
  7. Hey!

    Just wanted to let you know I have nominated you for the Liebster Award :)

    if you're interested it's just through this link...http://kehmrb13.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/not-one-but-two-liebster-award.html

    Great post :)

    Katie xo

    ReplyDelete