Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Benefit foamingly clean face wash; review

Hello Everyone! 

Recently I've been trying to use up products that I already have before I start purchasing anything new. Most of the products I remember straight away why I stopped using them in the first place but then I come across something I can just fall in love with all over again! 


For me one of the hardest things to find is face wash. My skin breaks out very easily so it's hard to find a cleanser that works for me. Luckily though, for my birthday last year my Mum got me the benefit foamingly clean face wash. 





Benefit are mostly known for their cosmetic line so as soon as I found out they had a skin care range as well I couldn't wait! I was so excited when my Mum got it for me - thanks Mum, I still use it! 



It has super cute packaging but I expected nothing less of benefit. They never disappoint with cute packaging! Also, the bottle itself has little "grips" on it which makes it easy to hold in the shower. 



It comes out of the bottle looking a lot more like a lotion than a wash, which I found strange at first. But, to my surprise, after it's put with water it foams up amazingly!



 From the first time I used it you could feel a noticeable difference in my skin. My skin was left soft, clean and smelling amazing after just one wash. Compared to other products I've tried this is really incredible! But best of all my skin improved, I didn't break out! Yay!




I can't speak highly enough of this product. I love it and I don't love many face washes! 
Tell me in the comments below what face washes you love! I love hearing from you all! 

Prices for my viewers! 
UK: £17.50
AUSTRALIA: $29

USA: $21


Thank you so much for reading my blog, it makes me so happy when people tell me they actually like my blog and listen to my rambling on! Hopefully soon my ramblings will be transferred to YouTube!


GeorgiaX 


p.s. my cameras shipping is taking much longer than we expected. I'll have to keep using my iPhone for now :( 

6 comments:

  1. I had a sample of this face wash and I didn't expect to love it as I have sensitive skin but it is amazing! I might have to buy the full size x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd quite like to try this out, I love benefit! I'll follow you :) follow back if ya like ;)
    Vicki x

    missvlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Benefit has so many amazing things I want to try! Thanks for the follow :)

      GeorgiaX

      Delete
  3. I love benefit products - love it's potent for a day eye cream. Your blog is so cute! Follow back if you like xo
    Myspacefordreaming.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love Benefit!
      I haven't tried their eye cream, maybe I should!

      GeorgiaX

      Delete